Fawcett is the UK’s leading charity campaigning for gender equality and women’s rights. We want to see a society in which individuals can fulfil their potential regardless of their sex.
- We give voice to the concerns, needs and interests of women at the highest levels and across political doctrines.
- We campaign for practical solutions to the everyday challenges women face.
- We confront the cultural and social norms that constrain women’s and men’s lives and empower them to challenge sexism in their everyday lives.
- We work in partnership with other organisations to amplify our voices.
- We give local people the tools to bring about change in their own communities as well as engaging them in national protests and campaigns.
Find out more: http://www.fawcettsociety.org.uk/